Cure Brain Cancer is excited to announce Walk4BrainCancer Larapinta, taking place in August 2016, in partnership with Inspired Adventures. Join this unique fundraising event and every step you take along the Larapinta Trail will bring us one step closer to our mission to increase 5-year survival to 50% by 2023.
06 - 12 August 2016
7 day trip, 5 day challenge
Trekking and Charity Challenge
Twin-share in 2 - 4 star hotels and guesthouses
Request an information pack from Inspired Adventure REQUEST PACK
Bec Lucas - Cure Brain Cancer Ambassador, Founder of the Beach Walk4BrainCancer and Tony Lucas Research Grant
- Discover the beauty of Central Australia and explore the valleys, rivers and desert landscapes of the Red Centre
- Uncover the history of Australia’s traditional owners on traditional homelands to gain a deeper understanding of Indigenous culture
Ascend Mount Sonder, one of the Northern Territory’s highest peaks as you trek one of Australia’s most magnificent trails
- Help Cure Brain Cancer give all Australian patients access to quality clinical trials and increase five-year survival to 50% by 2023
Take on the challenge of fundraising and partake in an adventure to discover new landscapes and a deeper understanding of Indigenous culture:
- Travel cost twin share: $2,499 (including taxes; can be fundraised)
- Non refundable registration Fee: $770
- Minimum fundraising target: $3,500 (excludes travel)
Dowload an information pack at Inspired Adventures Walk4BrainCancer Larapinta 2015 or contact Inspired Adventures on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 905 188.